Monday, March 08, 2021

March 8












March 8

Imagine doves nesting right next to the main entrance of your home!  Apparently, it happens a lot.  One gentleman showed me a dove that built a nest in a flower pot next to his entrance.  Another built a nest in a hanging container with a garden hose.  I even saw a small nest with 1 egg on a stump next to the road.  Yet, when I am trying to photograph doves, they are skittish and fly away.  Weird.

The rest of the photos today are all of Nature, except one interesting golf cart that caught my attention.  :)  You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1744625732377054

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...