Saturday, March 27, 2021

March 27

 











March 27

Ospreys are one of the most beautiful birds of prey that I see around Bonita Terra in Florida.  They are such good flyers and it is a pleasure to watch them hover, then dive and come up with a fish.  

It was nearing the end of the season for us in 2018 and we decided to go to Matlacha for the afternoon.  It was an interesting place with colourful shops.  It is a "tourist" destination and there were lots of people around.  The only thing I didn't like was that it was bumper to bumper traffic just about the whole time we were there, and the street ran through the little village.

We stopped at the Shell Factory in Fort Myers on the way home and I photographed a few "stuffed" animals.  Actually, they looked fairly realistic.

My grandkids were here and I took a few photos in the pool.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1758823807623913

Feel free to share! 


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...