Friday, March 12, 2021

March 12











March 12

Imagine how much that goes on in Bonita Terra that we miss.  Besides all the human activities, wildlife is always active.  Even I can't be everywhere with my camera and miss many things.  One evening, I stopped to watch the birds come to roos in Trost Pond and I spoke to a guy who said that I had just missed an alligator jump up and grab a bird out of a tree.  That would have been a good photo!   

I know many people who drive around looking for alligators and other wildlife but don't have a camera.  I hope they enjoy the photos that I managed to capture!

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1747626148743679

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...