Thursday, March 04, 2021

March 3













March 3

When I tell people what it is like in Bonita Terra during the winter, many people don't get it!  All they see or hear is "retirement community" and they don't realize all the activities that go on there on a daily basis.  For me, a normal day begins with a 4-mile walk after breakfast.  I usually carry my camera with me in case I see something to photograph.  Then, if we need to run errands, we head out to Bonita Springs.  After lunch most days, I take my camera and drive around the park to photograph the wildlife.  We visit friends throughout the day, but just before sunset we often have "Happy Hour" with friends.  It's a great way to spend the winter.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1741113462728281

Feel free to share! 



 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...