Monday, March 22, 2021

March 22













March 22

After a foggy start to the day, we went to Bonita Beach for a couple of hours in the afternoon.  Other than a couple of photos at sunrise, these are the only photos from this day.  I am not sure how many of you go to the beach, but we try to make a couple of trips each year we are in Bonita Springs.  I don't usually sit in the sun, but walk the beach taking photos.  I take photos of people, birds and houses as well as wide views of the beach.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1755323877973906

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...