Sunday, March 21, 2021

March 21











March 21

Our stay in Bonita Terra usually ended on March 31, however, there were two years when our rentals ended in mid-March.  I guess that explains why I don't have as many photos for the later days of March.  That doesn't mean you will be disappointed - I still have lots of photos.  :) Today, I started with photos of painted buntings that I took at a bird feeder on 12th street a few years ago. You may recognize the tall tree with bright yellow leaves on Pixie.  And I included a photo of a unit being demolished in 2018, a few months after Hurricane Irma.  Enjoy

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1754623108043983

Feel free to share! 


No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...