Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March 31











March 31

It was our last day in the park in 2018 and I made one more trip to see if the dove had chicks.  No luck!  But in 2015, it was a different story.  A friend told me there was a bird's nest in his lemon tree.  When I had a look the baby birds popped their heads up allowing me to take several photos of them.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1761934760646151

This is the last regular daily post because our rentals usually ended on March 31.  However, before I retired, my wife and I used to visit friends during Spring Break.  I do have photos from those visits as well.  The photos go back to 2004 and they may be interesting to residents.  I haven't decided if I'll share those photos or not.  

I hope you have enjoyed the photos I have shared over the past couple of months.  I originally thought of the idea because many people could not go to the park this year because of Covid 19, and I thought seeing the photos would help them through the cold winter months.  It certainly helped me!!  :)

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...