Saturday, March 13, 2021

March 13












March 13

On this day in 2019, I was staying on 10 St. and when I looked out I could tell that there was going to be a beautiful sunrise.  I grabbed my camera and walked to Turtle Pond, my favourite place to shoot sunrises, and waited for the show to begin.  I took lots of photos and there are several in today's album.

One day, while walking, there were quite a few golf carts parked on the side of a road.  When I tried to walk around them, I walked into a cactus and a thorn pierced the skin on my leg.  It hurt for a couple of days.  I photographed a few showing the thorns just to show others the size of them.  Be careful.

I photographed the dead snake on Hamlyn, near 12 Street.  It may have been run over by a golf cart.  You can view today's album here -  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1748319238674370

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...