Wednesday, March 10, 2021

March 10











March 10

We are about 1/3 of the way through March, and for two years we left Florida in mid-March.  Imagine how sad we felt because we had to go home mid-month!  Of course, this year we didn't even get there at all.  So sad.

Swallow-tailed kites are one of the most beautiful fliers that I photograph in Citrus Park.  I never know where or when I may see them, but whenever I do, I try to get a photo or two, and over the years I have quite a few beautiful photos of them.  You can view my Swallow-Tailed Kite Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10157502060975329&type=3

There is no way that I can be bored in Bonita Terra!  You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1746068645566096

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...