Friday, February 05, 2021

February 5













February 5

As you view the albums I have uploaded to Facebook, you see a selection of photos from that day over a few years.  I have not included all the photos I took that day.  I have LOTS more and if you are interested in a particular subject, you can view more in other albums.  For example, I have included 1 photo of a crested caracara, but I have 2 albums online. 

Today's photos include a couple from Carnival Night in 2016, roses (very hard to grow in Florida), a variety of birds, little lizards, and a classic VW Beetle.  You can view the entire album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1722804121225882

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...