Monday, March 15, 2021

March 15










March 15

One evening, my wife and I were at Trost Pond and spotted an alligator close to shore.  As soon as I stopped the alligator climbed up the bank and came directly toward the golf cart.  I moved ahead a bit, but it still followed me.  I assume it was looking for food.  When I looked at the photos later, I could see that it had an old injury on its lower jaw. It had obviously survived despite the injury.

I've included a couple of photos of the church in Ava Maria.  I photographed an artist creating a marble statue of the Madonna, which was on the church when I returned a few years later.

You can view the rest of today's photos here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1749801808526113

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...