Sunday, March 28, 2021

March 28










March 28

On this day, the birds have stolen the show.  The only things I photographed on this day were birds in the park.  Red-bellied Woodpeckers are fairly common in the park and I stop to photograph any that I see.  I think there maybe a couple of young ones in these photos because they hung around and watched me.  They usually fly away!  

Of course, I also stop to photograph ospreys, especially those that dive and get a fish!  There are a couple of nice photos of starlings and the fairly rare (for Bonita Terra when I am there) rosette spoonbill.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1759689297537364

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...