Thursday, March 11, 2021

March 11











March 11

Since Murex took over there have been hundreds of mature palm trees planted around the park.  They have also planted shrubs and flowering plants, all of which have added to the park's beauty.  While I walk around the park, I usually carry my camera with me and stop to photograph things that attract my attention.  I often photograph palm trees and now there are hundreds more to see.  :)

In addition to the photos of the wildlife, I have included a few of Lover's Key Beach, which I visited in 2015, as well as a couple from the Promenade at Bonita Bay.  Usually, we go to DeRomos Market a few times throughout the season.  We usually buy breads and cookies, but they have a wide selection.  Occasionally we will have lunch there as well.  

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1746886472150980

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...