Tuesday, March 02, 2021

March 2











March 2

Going to the beach in March is always fun in SW Florida.  The people were enjoying water boards, in fact, if you look closely you will see they were carrying supplies with them.  The plane flew along the beach and I photographed it as it flew over in both directions.

People in Bonita Terra were gearing up for Mardi Gras and the mask on the water fountain is one example of decorations around the park.  

Before the hurricane, there was a "Fork in the Road" on 4th Street.  I am glad I took photos because I haven't seen it lately.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1740410706131890

Feel free to share! 



 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...