Thursday, March 18, 2021

March 17












March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I couldn't find one photo of St. Patrick's Day celebrations in Bonita Terra.  I guess I attended them without my camera.  :)

Today, I have highlighted photos of Kildeer that were taken in the canal nearest the ball fields.  There were two birds, but one had just taken a bath and was drying off, which allowed me to get a few photos.  Interestingly, When I got home that year, I saw a pair of them on a pond near my home.  Unfortunately, they flew away before I could get a photo.  :)

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1751199535053007

Feel free to share! 


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...