Tuesday, March 23, 2021

March 23











March 23

We obviously had rain on March 23.  However, in the 7 years I spent winters in Bonita Terra, I have only seen it rain a few times.  And, rain in Florida doesn't usually last too long, but it rains a lot!  The baby turtle was walking across the road on 9th Street.  It was around 2 inches and was determined to cross because when I put it back in the grass, it headed across the road again.  After a few tries to save it, I walked on.  I didn't see it again.

I photographed the orchid on 9th Street as well.  Unfortunately, someone took the orchid, and the owner was not pleased.  In fact, another orchid on the same street was taken the same day.  

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1756022427904051

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...