Friday, March 05, 2021

March 5











March 5

A pontoon boat ride in Bonita Springs is always a great time for photos, and so is a Mardi Gras Parade in Bonita Terra. And today, I have photos of both.  The pontoon ride was in 2014 and Mardi Gras Parade in 2019. 

I uploaded all 375 photos of the Mardi Gras Parade in 2019 here.  Just take your time and enjoy.   - https://photos.app.goo.gl/eGLVV5acvJn2V9mk9

One year, we were on board a pontoon boat and heading out the Back Bay when the batteries in my camera died.  I had backup batteries but to my dismay, they were all dead.  I had charged them all before leaving home, but they were all dead.  A friend offered me the batteries from her camera, but I didn't want to interfere with her day. The batteries these days are much better.  

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1742727579233536

Feel free to share! 



 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...