Sunday, March 14, 2021

March 14
















 March 14

Some of you will know the gentleman walking his chihuahua around the park.  My wife always stopped to talk and pet his dog.  I think he passed away a couple of years ago.

A couple of years ago, I stopped by Trost Pond to watch the birds fly in to roost for the night.  A great blue heron had chosen a spot near the top.  I was taking pictures of it when an immature white ibis landed next to it.  The heron didn't like it at all and drove it away.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1749148218591472

Feel free to share! 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...