Friday, March 26, 2021

March 26













March 26

I was talking with a friend when this beautiful Baltimore Oriole landed in a tree across the street.  I grabbed my camera and took quite a few photos before it flew off.  It is such a beautiful bird!

A friend wrote and invited me to check the canal behind her house on Impatience for a 3-foot alligator.  She was right, and as soon as I appeared, the alligator swam out into the open.  Later, I saw the 1-foot baby in Belle Villa again and got a photo.

The hibiscus and passionflower were on people's properties, and I was invited to photograph them.  Not only are there lots of photographic subjects in the park but people who are helpful and let me know where things are!  Thanks, everyone - you know who you are!

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1758154084357552

Feel free to share! 


No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...