Wednesday, March 24, 2021

March 24










March 24

In 2015,  a gentleman on Carnation Street contacted me and invited me to his house to photograph the painted buntings that visited his feeder.  I was lucky that they were cooperative and I got quite a few nice shots of them.  As well, an American goldfinch came by for a few photos also.  

While driving near the back gate, I saw a guy with a drone.  I stopped to chat and learned a great deal about how they worked. The orchids on 9th Street were taken a day or so after I took the photos.  The baby alligator was alone in one of the small ponds in Belle Villa.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1756751234497837

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...