Sunday, March 07, 2021

March 7











March 7

When the local firemen come to the park to play against an all-star team from Bonita Terra, you can be guaranteed an entertaining game and, in 2015, it was fun to watch the softballs flying out of the field, even if it meant an OUT.  Those guys could certainly hit the ball!!

I photographed an old car in the park, but I can't remember seeing it again.  Of course, I photograph nature in Bonita Terra most days I am there and am happy to share with you.

In 2014, we only rented for February and we headed to Fort Lauderdale for a few days before heading home.  While there we visited Bonnet House and I took many photos as we toured the beautiful place.  If interested, you can view the Bonnet House photos here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1121649754674658

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1743903229115971

Feel free to share! 


No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...