Tuesday, February 09, 2021

February 9










February 9

Today's photos made me miss Bonita Terra again!  Out of all the images I created, the alligator with a turtle is my favourite, and I almost missed it.  I was driving by Trost Pond when I saw an alligator sunning on the bank.  I told myself that I had lots of photos of alligators and passed by.  However, I noticed that its head was facing up, which is unusual, so I went back and saw the turtle in its mouth.  I took a few fast shots before it disappeared under the water.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1725445377628423

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...