Sunday, February 07, 2021

February 7












February 7

A trip to Bonita Beach was a highlight of February 7 and, as usual, I photographed people, birds and buildings.  Of course, the beauty in Bonita Terra is free to see (and photograph) every day!!  

One of the purposes of sharing these photos every day during the winter is to let people who don't live in Bonita Terra a chance to see what is there.  I hope the photos I am sharing help people see what they are missing while they are up north this season. And, last but not least, the photos should let people who are in the park now see things they may miss.  

You can view my selection of photos for February 7 here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1724151737757787

Feel free to share! 



 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...