Saturday, February 27, 2021

February 26













February 26

Usually, once a season, we rent a pontoon boat and take a ride around the Back Bay, then have lunch on the beach before heading back.  You don't need to guess whether I take pictures or not!  I always take LOTS!  I've included a few in today's album which you will find here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1737422703097357

You will also find photos of a variety of birds and a few plants today especially the northern cardinals and mourning doves.  The dove was nesting just outside a friend's door so I visited it a few times. I was lucky to get photos of an adult and 2 babies before heading home.

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...