Monday, February 15, 2021

February 15












February 15

While you don't ever have to leave the park to see and photograph wildlife, Naples Zoo offers a variety of birds and animals that we don't see in Bonita Terra.  I've included a few photos from the zoo (if you are interested in seeing more let me know) as well as a few of honey bees and tomatoes from Mike's U-Pick.  I've also included a few photos of the phenomenal sunset and a few of the birds and animals in the park.

For those of you interested in taking pictures, there is a photography club in the park.  I am not sure if it is operating this year, but if so, you can learn about photography and take field trips with the group. Maybe a member of the club can provide more info in the comments below.

You can view today's full album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1729702273869400

Feel free to share! 


No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...