Tuesday, February 02, 2021

February 2














February 2

If you check my album for today, you will see that the photos begin with a sunrise and end with a sunset. I did this on purpose even though the photos were taken in 5 different years.  Imagine they were all taken on the same day.  What a beautiful place to spend the winter!!

I went back to check on the great blue heron on its nest and was pleased that it was still there.  Today, I photographed people participating in some of the activities around the park!  

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1720716871434607

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...