Sunday, February 14, 2021

February 14










February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

As I walked around the park, I passed the Memorial to Sgt Jeffrey Wells, US Army many times. I often threatened to take a photo and one evening, when the lighting was good, I stopped to take a photo.  Coincidentally, it was Valentine's Day that I stopped.  I think this memorial shows Love - parents' love for a son and a son's love for his country.  

I didn't include many photos of another car show in Naples or my trip to Miromar, but there are several other photos that may interest you.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1729014123938215

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...