Thursday, February 11, 2021

February 11










February 11

I remember heading out to the back road to photograph the sunset with water in the foreground.  I stopped by Turtle Pond to take photos of the beautiful sky as the sun set.  You will see photos of small birds today. As I walk around the park in the mornings, I tend to walk up and down the streets in case I spot small birds.  It is easy to get photos of the large birds, but the little ones don't stay still long and it is often difficult to get photos through the branches.  Occasionally, one decides to pose for me.  Today there are yellow-rumped warblers, a gray-headed catbird, sandhill cranes, a cormorant and a flock of wood storks.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1726740027498958 

Feel free to share! 

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...