Thursday, February 18, 2021

February 18










February 18

Another day, another bunch of photos that show the beauty to be seen in Bonita Terra.  The last photo shows a ring-necked duck and I only saw them in the park a couple of times.  The sandhill crane getting a bath was fin to watch. After the road to the back gate was closed, I didn't see cows very often, though they do hang out near Tamara's house from time to time.  Since Murex took over the park, they have been planting LOTS of palm trees and I really like what they were doing.  The photos of a canal were taken next to Trost Boulevard and show some of the palm trees that replaced the scrub that was there.

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1731826686990292

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...