Sunday, February 21, 2021

February 21












February 21

Have you seen a picnic table on wheels? I've seen one in Bonita Terra, and it is funny to watch a group of people sitting at a picnic table while driving around the park!  I have even had a ride on it!

Today's album has sunrise and sunset photos as well as images of several species of birds and a few alligators.  There are 3 alligators in one of the photos.. I walked by the colourful chairs on 12th Street several mornings before stopping to take a couple of pictures.  

You can view today's photos here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1733865043453123

Feel free to share! 



 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...