Sunday, February 07, 2021

February 6














February 6

February 6 was a big day - the Mardi Gras Parade in 2016 as well as numerous beautiful photographic subjects around the park.  As a result, I broke today's album into 2: one for the parade and the other for wildlife.  

As I reviewed the parade photos I wondered how many people will enjoy the photos from 5 years ago.  I guess some of the people are no longer residents of the park, and I know many of you that are at home this year because of Covid 19.  As a result, I decided to add a link to all the photos I shared that year.

Usually, on the day of the parade, I take lots of photos and afterward I enjoy the festivities in the park.  However, because I am sharing photos from several years, there are lots of other photos.  They are in a separate album - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1723457137827247

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...