Friday, February 12, 2021

February 12











February 12

A few people have thanked me for making my photos shareable so they can share the beauty of Bonita Terra with family and friends.  When you are viewing any of my photos you may feel free to share!!  

Again, on several February 12s, I was lucky to see several types of birds.  Remember, the photos in this album were taken over 7 years, not just one day.  Of course, I am not sharing all the photos I took but a selection to let you know what you can see as you walk or drive around the park.

You can view today's selection here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1727480750758219

Feel free to share! 



 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...