Monday, February 22, 2021

February 22


















February 22
 

"You show what we see but don't appreciate as we should if we stopped long enough"

The above quote was a comment on yesterday's album and I thought I'd share it with you today.  When I travel around with a camera I am looking for things to take pictures of.  The fact that I am looking means that I will probably see something that attracts my attention.  Then, I will take a photo or many photos depending on the subject.  Then I can share with others.  When you look at a photo, you are seeing what I saw at a particular point in time.  When I photograph something beautiful or interesting, you can also see it!

On several February 22s, there were amazing sunrises, lots of wildlife, and a "Tiny Tims" practice at the clubhouse.  I also took a trip to Fort Myers Beach and shared a few photos from there as well.  

I was stopped at the top of 7th street taking photos of birds when a gentleman called me over.  I don't remember his name, but he told me he was 95 and loved watching the birds that he fed daily.  I sat with him for quite a while as he told me a little about his life.  He was there again in 2020.

You can view the entire album today here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1734609833378644

Feel free to share! 



No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...