Monday, February 01, 2021

February 1












February 1

In the years we have rented in Bonita Terra, most have been for the months of February and March so I should have LOTS of photos for each day.

In 2016 I participated in a field trip to Sanibel Island with the photography Club.  I was excited to photograph white pelicans, reddish egrets, dolphins, alligators, people and a few landmarks.  Of course, there were birds and beautiful scenery in the park as well.  :) 

If you would like to view all the photos from that day, feel free to check my album - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1720032531503041

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...