Friday, February 19, 2021

February 19










February 19

You may wonder why I like going to Florida in the winter.  First of all, the weather is beautiful and I get 2 months of summer (which is better than the summer here in Holyrood) in the winter.  Second, we have friends there and it is nice to see them.  And, thirdly, because of the photo ops.  Every day is like living in a wildlife show.  I love driving around in a golf cart looking for photos and I am seldom disappointed.  Occasionally, I'll spot a bird that I haven't seen before and that adds to the fun for me.  

You can view today's photos here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1732425120263782

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...