Thursday, February 04, 2021

February 4
















February 4

It was obvious from the photos I took on February 4 (more than one year) that I had lots of fun taking pictures of the birds and butterflies in the park.  A couple of beautiful sunsets and sunrises were also among the images I chose for that day.

One would think that I would tire of photographing wildlife in the park, but every time I stay there, I spend a good part of every day travelling around the park with my camera. And, I enjoy it every time!!

You can view today's album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1722071194632508

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...