Sunday, August 25, 2013

Random Passage 5








Random Passage 5

Today I am sharing more photos of the church at the Random Passage Site near New Bonaventure.  It stands on a hill behind most of the buildings and is the end of the tour. A path behind it leads to the parking lot a short walk away.  The first time I visited we walked from the tea room to the site, but this time we drove to the parking lot near the site because there was no room to park at the tea room because of a funeral.

I mentioned in previous posts in this series that it was a wonder anyone survived the harsh winters in Newfoundland 400 years ago and there was a casket in the church - supposedly someone was dead and awaiting burial in the small graveyard outside the building.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends

SUMMER SALE - SAVE 50%. 
DETAILS AT: http://www.lanephotography.com/summer-sale-details.htm



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...