Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cape Bonavista













Cape Bonavista

Other than the lighthouse and seascapes on Cape Bonavista, you can find photographic subjects such as the John Cabot statue, horses and cows.

The statue commemorates John Cabot's discovery of the island of Newfoundland in 1497.  According to historical records, he landed in the Bonavista area after several months at sea.  After looking at the steep, rocky cliffs in the area, I am not sure where he would have come ashore.


The two horses with the seascapes in the background attracted my attention and I made several photos of them as they fed.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends

SUMMER SALE - SAVE 50%. 
DETAILS AT: http://www.lanephotography.com/summer-sale-details.htm



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...