Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bonavista
















Bonavista

After leaving the cape, we headed to the town of Bonavista and photographed a couple of buildings there.  The Ryan Premises were restored in the late 90s in anticipation of the arrival of The Matthew, a replica of John Cabot's ship that landed there on June 24, 1997, the 500th anniversary of the discovery of Newfoundland.  I walked around the buildings and made photos of them all.


The yellow building is next to the Ryan Premises and it looked like there was some construction going on near the back.  This may be a hotel/restaurant but I am not certain.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends

SUMMER SALE - SAVE 50%. 
DETAILS AT: http://www.lanephotography.com/summer-sale-details.htm



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...