Sunday, August 04, 2013

Trinity East 4












Trinity East 4

This is the last in my Trinity East Series for now.  When I saw the old house that looks like it had been abandoned for quite a while I had to make several photos because I remembered the photos I took during the winter of 2004.  It was in fairly decent shape then, at least it looked like it was from a distance.  I didn't remember a shed which was missing this time, but was in the older photos. 

A boat hauled up on the beach was in pretty bad shape and the close up shows part of its gunnels which is beginning to rot away.

I was glad to see the well-maintained fishing stage in a different area of the community (It may even be in Port Rexton but I didn't see any signs nearby).  These look new, but I did photograph them in the winter of 2004.

As promised, I updated my Trinity East Gallery yesterday and now have three separate galleries with photos from 2004, 2008 and 2013:

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...