Friday, August 02, 2013

Trinity East 2














Trinity East 2

Today's photos of Trinity East were taken as I walked along the main road.  The first photo was taken at the Peace Cove Inn.  I photographed this several years ago when it was owned by Art Andrews, who also owned the Dockside Marina Restaurant and Gift Shop and Atlantic Adventures Boat Tours in the Town of Trinity.

I made a couple of photos of the bright yellow house.  I liked the hand-written sign, "The Skipper's House".

I didn't go up any of the side roads but photographed the well-maintained houses from a distance.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...