Friday, August 23, 2013

Random Passage 3










Random Passage 3

Thanks for you comments on the photos of Random Island and their way of life 400 years ago.  Several of you have read the novel and watched the TV series.  A few people said that they liked the novel better.  Feel free to let me know which you enjoyed more, or if you have read the novel or watched the movie.

Today I am sharing photos of the buildings that I photographed during my recent visit.  You can go inside several of them and in a few days I will share photos taken inside the buildings.


The building on the wharf was not there when I visited in 2004.  Apparently, it had been washed away in a storm.  The other buildings were essentially the same as they were during my last visit.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends

SUMMER SALE - SAVE 50%. 
DETAILS AT: http://www.lanephotography.com/summer-sale-details.htm



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...