Friday, August 07, 2009

Change Islands 10






Today's photos were taken on the south island and show more fishing stages and boats. Observe the islands in the background of the images. I have visited several islands in Notre Dame Bay: Little Bay Islands, Fogo Island, and, most recently, Change Islands. In order to visit these Islands you will have to take short ferry rides.

Most of the fishing stages in Change Islands are red but the second and third photos above show a large white one. The fishing boat in the last photo was the only large boat I saw; most were small motor boats.


When I get back to Newfoundland and Labrador, I plan to create a Change Islands Gallery on my web site. If you are interested in viewing additional photos of our beautiful province before then , feel free to check my web site:
http://www.lanephotography.com/



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...