Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Buskers





While in Nova Scotia I visited Halifax Harbour and walked along the boardwalk, which is always quite busy. There were quite a few musicians performing and I made photos of them as I walked along.

The first guitarist wasn't aware of me and was concentrating on the tune he was playing. The young girl and her sister were performing under supervision of an adult who I assumed was her father. The young man playing the drums was part of a three man band.

When I am making candid photos like these, I don't usually listen to entire performances because of time constraints. If I did, I wouldn't get a chance to see (and photograph) everything that is going on.





No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...