Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Change Islands 14





I walked to the end of a road trying to get closer views of the harbour on the south island, but unless I walked through someone's property, it was next to impossible. The red building (may be called a store) was located at the end of the road. I made several images of it before leaving the this part of the island and am sharing three with you today.


The third image shows the a stage on an island a little way off shore - the only one I saw that looked like it was in disrepair. I photographed it with my 75-300 mm lens at maximum zoom.


Once, outhouses were a common sight in outport communities around Newfoundland and Labrador, but today I see very few. I usually photograph them when I can, because it won't be too long and they will be gone all together.




No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...