Sunday, August 30, 2009

Colourful Buildings






If you visit Mahone Bay, you will see a main street that is lined on both sides with many colourful shops.

When I saw the building in the first photo (The Tea Brewery) I thought it was new so when I got home I went back through photos from a previous trip. I did have a photo of the property which enabled me to prove I was right. This large colourful building really stands out!

The second photo shows a clothing store (I am not sure of the name and can't see a sign on the store) and the third is an ice cream store.

The blue building is della Perla, a jewelry store and the purple one is called the Cheesecake Gallery.

You may have noticed that I took the photos of these buildings from the opposite side of the street. To capture each image I had to wait for cars and people to pass.




No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...