Friday, August 28, 2009

Windows/Doors





As I walked around Mahone Bay I photographed the colourful houses and many interesting windows and doors, a favourite photo theme of mine. Today I am sharing three of the photos.

The first two windows were in p'lovers, an environmental store. I assume it is a chain because there are other stores with the same name around Nova Scotia. The third shows the decorative entrance to a B & B on the main street.

The fourth photo shows the door to Have a Yarn which sells Quality Yarn and Wool Supplies. The last photo shows the door to a building, but I am not sure if it a private home or business.


No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...