Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Venice Masks 2

















Venice Masks 2

Today I am sharing more photos of masks taken through shop windows as we walked around the narrow streets of Venice. As you can see from the images I've shared over the past couple of days, the masks are very artistic and some of them are quite elaborate. Of course, the more elaborate they are, the more expensive they are.

If you like the photos of Venetian Masks, you can check my updated Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/places/Venice/Masks/masks.htm

Merry Christmas
This photo was taken at the Basilica Museum's Nativity Scenes display several years ago. It was one of my favourite! Feel free to share this image.



No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...