Friday, December 07, 2012

Sorrento, Italy 2















Sorrento, Italy 2

As we walked along one narrow street of Sorrento I made photographs of fruit and vegetable markets, souvenir shops, restaurants, buildings and a few of people. The street was fairly busy so it was a little difficult to get the photos I wanted, but I persevered and managed to get a few images that I liked. The three photos I am sharing with the email list today show peppers and lemons which were grown locally.

As you've probably figured out by now, I enjoyed photographing fruits and vegetables in Europe. I have done some photography in local grocery stores but we don't have the same variety. Once, I was taking photos of local produce for a school project when a store manager informed me that I couldn't take photos in the store without permission from head office. In Europe, no one bothered me about taking pictures in the markets, though a few places had NO PHOTOS signs, which I respected.



NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
LINK OF THE DAY







Photos of the Day are for sale as:



No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...