Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Labrador




During the past few days I have been sharing photos that illustrated how different views affect the final images. This morning I chose to show you how the same image can be changed by using photo editing software.

The first two photos show beach sand that was taken in Southern Labrador. The second image is the original and the first was changed using the "Auto Equalize" feature in Corel PhotoPaint. If you have a digital camera, you probably have photo editing software and most have an "auto fix" or "auto equalize" feature. You can see that in this case the colours in the first image are more saturated than in the original.

I am also sharing a photo which shows the long, sandy beach with a small town in the background.

Feel free to check my Labrador Galleries at: http://lanephotography.com/labrador.htm


No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...